The-Maximum-SupernesThe-Maximum-Supernes

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

wOne wOne

looked sweet, but couldn't play it

the arrows didn't work! just like everybody else!!! I too tried every single key, with no result! WTF, mate?

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

amazing, but a few things would make it perfect

first of all, i couldn't play any other games or watch anything else while i had it open, because as far as i can tell there is no SOUND OFF button, or even MUSIC OFF. also, i couldn't quit it, because there is no save function. this was worse, because although i could skip the "movie" sequences with SPACE, much of the time it takes is in conversations and small animated sequences which could not be skipped. the game is long, which is great and difficult, but all of these together cause for some unpleasentness.
also, wtf do i do when i got the bus to come along? i don't have enough money!

Sift Heads Sift Heads

awesome game, but with a few flaws

good, obviously this is a quality game, but a few things really annoyed me. first, the menu button was so close to the ok button on the screen before each mission i accidentally clicked menu, and had to start the entire game over, which brings me to my next problem. after i restarted the game, on the first level, i would lose immediately for no apparent reason without even being able to fire a shot. it would just fade in and fade out.

Stick Odisey Stick Odisey

very good

we need more games like this: no load times, simple controls, fun platform adventures. however, the one thing i would change is the speed: sometiems i would be waiting for an enemy to go a certain way, and it would take forever! that would get pretty frustrating, as well as the unrealistic physics when i jumped into a wall or something (or a ceiling)--at least from what im used to. however, overall, very good game, i felt that it waisted my time quite nicely, actually.

Erikcq responds:

Lol. Yeah, this game's got little bugs everywhere. Maybe I'll made an updated version... But yep, It's fun :D

Erikcq

TehKar - Oral Sim ep. 1 TehKar - Oral Sim ep. 1

good for waht it was

now make a won for girls. i imagine it would be a lot more difficult, but other than that addition this was pretty good

Tehkar responds:

You are one S short of superness... ;)

a "won" for girls might be fun indeed, I'll ponder that.. the gameplay would have to be changed a lot to accomodate it.

The Worth Meter The Worth Meter

haha!

haha! i definetely got the humor. could use a replay button at the end. also, add more questions. with your sense of humor, you could make great cartoons

DanielMunro responds:

i was thinking about a replay button, but then people would find out they're worthless no matter what. :) And it probably wouldnt be as funny the second time.

dress-up kirsten dunst dress-up kirsten dunst

great potential

your right: kirstin dunst is fucking hot as shit. however, your game sucks. problems: no music, one position (its a sexy position, but think about multiple ones or at least backgrounds), very limited amount of clothes, SKIRTS AND DRESSES AND SHIRTS SHOULDNT AUTOMATICALLY GO UNDER BRAS AND UNDERWARE!, and maybe make her breathe or move in some way. as i said, great potential, just needs work

Escape: The Room Escape: The Room

pretty quite aight

good, even though the obvious take off of crimson room and others. Still a very challanging game. I got the box open but still can't get out (I still have a box open in the items screen) so oh well. If anybody cares to tell me what I'm missing and where to get it, that would be great, because I don't have three hours to look for it.

Bouncy The Ball Bouncy The Ball

good

very fun game, but level 4 still stopped me. i got all the red things when the ball was following me in the air, then it dissapeared, and i just keep on falling and falling and falling. hmph. other than that, good

Road Blocks Road Blocks

aaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got a headache from playing it, which would only happen with a freaking awsome game. but puhleeeeeze someone help me with level 12, cause ive been trying it for at least 2 hours, and i worked backwards, and everything! i know you have to get to the goal on the right, but i get stuck when i follow it backwards!